Sometimes when I travel, I wish I could take all of my beauty products with me but unfortunately that would take up a lot of space. When I was younger, I just threw in maybe a lotion and just used the complimentary toiletries that the hotels provided. But as I get older, I make it a priority to take care of my skin! And you should too!
From spending hours in the airport to flying in the cramped spaces of the plane, your skin can get dry and dull. Here are some of my favorite beauty products that I must take when I travel!
Note: This post contains some affiliate links. Just so you know, if you use the links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission or compensation from the links on this page… but at no extra cost to you! Thank you for your support!
- These face wipes are a life saver! You can use them to refresh your tired face on the plane or to take off all of your makeup at the end of an adventurous filled day. The scent is light and fresh. I don’t like too harsh smelling things on my face. These are also easy to just throw in your bag! Super convenient and you don’t have to worry about it spilling in your luggage!
- I love these face mists! They’re super affordable and I use them just for an afternoon pick me up or to set my makeup. The rose one smells so lovely! The green tea is a good skin refresher, makes your skin feel super refreshed! And I use the lavender one right before I sleep, I spray it right on my face after I apply my moisturizer!
- Traveling can be very tiring… most times, you don’t get a lot of sleep. These under eye collagen masks are great! I love the cooling feeling on my tired eyes.
- When you’re flying, your lips tend to get dry as well, just like your skin. This is one of my favorite lip balms currently. It provides a little color and makes your lips super soft! It smells really yummy too!
I also love the Burt’s Bees Lip balms as well. This one is my favorite! It gives a nice tingling feeling to your lips.
- If you want to stay bronze and glowy on your trip but can’t take your whole, full sized bottle of fake tanner… this is a great alternative! You can throw a couple into your bag and use them to touch up your tan while on vacay!